1) Assess your starting Health & Fitness(Q's & Testing).
2) Consider your Lifestyle - when is your best time for exercise.
3) Click & Open up your Program Diary - see below.
4) Write down your Goals.
5) Plug in your weekly TT Test, Aerobic & Strength sessions.
‣ Check out the example month below.
‣ Improving your Aerobic Capacity is your #1 priority, over Strength.
‣ Use the 10% rule when increasing week to week volume.
‣ All aerobic movement is performed at your DTI - no harder.
Good Signs to look out for!
Your metabolism is switching from favouring sugar to stored (unnecessary) fat when;
✔ You start beating your alarm, but feel ready to go!
✔ Your exercise heart rate is lower at your usual speed.
✔ You wake a tad hungry but not enough to eat before exercise.
✔ Near all sugar cravings disappear.