1. Hunger is satisfied with a lower caloric volume.
2. Innate food choices are usually drawn away from unnecessary carbohydrate volume.
3. Produce little if any insulin response - good for driving stored fat burning.
4. Little to any gut inflammatory response - or intolerance in general.
5. Aid an anti-inflammatory response, including chronic.
6. Adds taste to otherwise boring food.
7. Processed (breakdown) moderately, driving steady emotional & mental energy.
8. Lowers cardiovascular risk factors - like <LDL (bad) cholesterol.
9. Aids in 'faster' muscle recovery post exercise - nerve health.
10. Aids in maintaining good immune health.