✅ Practice mostly controlled rhythmic & continuous 'aerobic' movement,
✅ Limit frequent relative 'higher' intensity action,
✅ Rarely produce sustained lactic acid,
✅ Promote regular appropriate resistance training,
✅ Offer variety,
✅ Rarely press end range of movement,
✅ Promote a warm up & cooling down period,
✅ Stretch, only as nature intended,
✅ Periodise appropriate recovery action and time.
✅ Fuel near 'endless' 1) mental (emotional) & 2) physical energy,
✅ Further, balance your best emotional state, balancing 'normal' lifestyle stress.
✅ Help metabolise (sustain) 'your' ideal lifestyle weight & shape, free from perceived sacrafice & stress,
✅ Hold your most balanced posture,
✅ De-age action by tuning your best coordination, AND,
✅ Promote optimum immune health.
✅ Establish your best 'fat-burning' efficiency, for life,
✅ Learn to enjoy training, regularly,
✅ Practice simplicity and consistency - this is KING,
✅ Experience, first hand, 'Aerobic Controlled Training' working,
✅ Improve your body awareness over 10-Weeks.
✅ Leave you amped for another dated goal.
✅ And, like with food choices, change your ‘behaviour’ in 10-Weeks!
*BP10 Program; 10km Event; strolled, walked, jogged, run, or a bit of everything!
1) Confirm your commitment to your event - in your program diary,
2) Dial in your best food choices for the next 10-weeks,
3) Calculate and understand your DTI [Default Training Intensity],
4) Plug in your possible training schedule, or follow the example (it works),
5) Manually mark your minutes in DTI on your program,
6) Avoid pressing over your your DTI - avoid unneccary competition,
7) Commit your 5-10 minute resistance training componant 3-4/7,
8) If running, employ a shorter, lower to the ground, lighter stride - CLICK.
9) Allow your increasing fitness drive a faster pace - holding your DTI, always,
10) Test your improving fitness with a TIMETRIAL.
Repeat, Avoiding'For Now’,
🚩 Almost ALL exercise/ training over your DTI [Default Training Intensity],
🚩 Classes like; Spinning, Boxing, & Circuits leaving you blowing hard,
🚩 Sports Drink or any sports nutrition,
🚩 Super heavy weights,
🚩 Sessions on Sand, particularly running,
🚩 Believing you need new shoes, but they would be nice,
🚩 Caring what others are recording in training,
🚩 Spending 10 minutes post session stretching.