Because we invented computers
Muscles, joints, and hormonal balance thrive when placed under the 'right' pressure!
* Stabilise the pelvis.
* Lengthen the Spine, and,
* Draw the shoulders back and down.
✓ You sit, lots,
✓ You're aging,
✓ You stress,
✓ You doubt,
✓ Your hips tilt, unnaturally,
✓ Your spine is collapsing,
✓ Your shoulders roll forward & up.
a psychological confidence boost
a healthy functionally strong pain-free back
de-aging coordination & balance
aiding your ideal weight & shape for life
you can keep playing
* A set of Dumbbells
* Floor Mat
You can 'just' complete;
◦ 3 x 10 Reps Shoulder Press,
◦ With 15 seconds rest.
* Clear all injuries.
* Physio clearance.
* Must be fit to go!
* Warm up - even a few skips on the spot.
* Avoid starting with a load too heavy.
* Always use good form.
* Engage your trunk muscle groups always.
* Mostly, use a full range of movement.
* Sting; yes, pain; no.
* Remember to breathe, properly.
* Focus on the movement, not your phone.
* Work through the session quickly.